Tuesday 28 August 2018

The Wolf Life




At night I left my mum and dad to hunt for food. Once I get the food I woke up my Mum and Dad to eat. When we finished, I went to go kill and hunt for animals.

While I was hunting, I saw a werewolf and went to attack it before it attacked me so I snuck behind her and “BAM”, I knocked its head and brought it to my Mum and Dad. Once I gave it to them, they began eating it. While they were eating I went to sleep.

I woke up at night and snuck outside. A strange animal came and howled at me. I turned around and ran back. It started following me home then I ran faster and faster. I lost it, so I went to go back the same way I came from and then I heard growling. It was getting louder and louder.

All of a sudden the wolf jumped at me and bit me and I howled as loud like my Dad “oooooohhhhhhh”.

My Dad heard me  and ran as fast  as he could to save me but it was to late.
Related image

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.